Redirection is the most popular redirect manager for WordPress. With it you can easily manage 301 redirections, keep track of 404 errors, and generally tidy up any loose ends your site may have. This can help reduce errors and improve your site ranking.
Redirection is designed to be used on sites with a few redirects to sites with thousands of redirects.
It has been a WordPress plugin for over 10 years and has been recommended countless times. And it’s free!
2. Login to you wordpress site. Go to yourwebsite.com/wp-login.php
3. After logging in Your WordPress site. Click on Plugin + Add New from Left side menu.
4. Now, Click on Upload Plugin Button.
5. Now, Browse Downloaded plugin from your computer, Where you downloaded Plugin According to Step – 1 Above. and click on Install Now.
6. Now, Click on Active Plugin
7. Now, Click on “Tools” – “Redirection” from Admincp left side bar.
8. Then, Click on “Start Setup” button.
9. Now, Click on “Continue Setup” Button.
10. Finally, Click on “Finish Setup” Button.
11. Almost Done. Just click on “Finished!”