If you delete any category then all posts relating category will move automatically in Uncategory.
So, Follow my tip to delete category then all posts relating category will delete automatically.
In this way you can delete bulk posts and pages or tag bulk.
- Delete Posts.
- Delete posts by category
- Delete posts by tag
- Delete Posts by custom post type
- Delete Posts by post status
- Delete Posts by date interval
- Delete Posts by custom Taxonomy
- Delete Posts by authors
- Delete Post by meta fields
Follow the steps.
Step – 1
Step – 2
Login to you wordpress site.
Go to yourwebsite.com/wp-login.php
Step – 3
After logging in Your WordPress site.
Click on Plugin + Add New from Left side menu.
Step – 4
Now, Click on Upload Plugin Button
Step – 5
Now, Browse Downloaded plugin from your computer, Where you downloaded Plugin According to Step – 1 Above.
and click on Install Now.
Step – 6
Now, Click on Active Plugin
Then Go to WordPress Admincp – WP Bulk Delete from Leftside menu.
Now, Click on TAXONOMOY Menu and Select Category and Select Category Name from List which you want to delete including posts.
- Now, Scroll down screen of mouse or screen.
- Then, select Move to Trash or Delete Permanently.
- Then, Click on Delete Posts Button.