Go under Settings and then click on “Permalinks” and change your URL under “Change wp-admin login”.
This tutorial will help you to change wp-admin url.
Follow the tips
2. Login to you wordpress site. Go to yourwebsite.com/wp-login.php
3. After logging in Your WordPress site. Click on Plugin + Add New from Left side menu.
4. Now, Click on Upload Plugin Button.
5. Now, Browse Downloaded plugin from your computer, Where you downloaded Plugin According to Step – 1 Above. and click on Install Now.
6. Now, Click on Active Plugin
7. After installing, Go Click on “Settings – Permalink”
8. Now, Type your your “Page Name” instead of “wp-admin” but Default is “login”
Here I have changed on “biplop”
Then, go to: yoursite.com/wp-admin (It will not work)
But, go to yoursite.com/biplop (It will work)