- 1Open TikTok on your iPhone or iPad. The TikTok app looks like a white “d” icon with blue and red outlines in a black square. You can find it on your home screen, or in an app folder on your home screen.2Find and open the video you want to share. You can share a video from your Home feed, Discover page, or any user’s profile.
3Tap the white4Tap in the “Share to” pop-up. The Facebook icon looks like a white “f” on a blue button. Find and tap the Facebook icon on the top row of the pop-up menu.
- If you need help finding or viewing videos, check out the “Finding and Watching Videos” section of this wikiHow for detailed guidelines.
5Tap the button at the top. This will open all the options where you can share the video.6Select where you want to share the video. You can select News Feed, Friend’s Timeline, or Group.
- This will open the Facebook app, and export the selected TikTok video as a new post.
- If you’re prompted, tap Open in the pop-up. You will only have to do this once when you share a TikTok video on Facebook for the first time.
7Add a message to your post (optional). Tap the “Say something about this” box, and type any message, comments or questions you want to share with this video.
- If you select News Feed, you’ll share the video on your own profile.
- If you select Friend’s Timeline, you can select a user from your friend list, and share the video on their profile.
- If you select Group, you can select one of the groups you’re a member of, and share the video on the group Timeline.
- If you have a page you’re managing, you can also select your page at the bottom, and post the video to the page Timeline.
8Tap the button on the top-right. This is a blue button in the upper-right corner of your screen. It will share the video to the selected destination as a new post.
- You can also add a location, people tags or emojis to your post. Check out this article to see how you can customize your posts before posting.
- If you’re sharing it on your own Timeline, you’ll be prompted to select if you want to share it to News Feed or Your Story. Select the option you want to use here, and tap Share Now at the bottom.