Using Jetpack to Link Your Twitter Account
If you have a WordPress.com site, you have Jetpack installed. If you have a self-hosted WordPress site, you can easily install Jetpack by creating a WordPress.com account and then syncing your self-hosted site to WordPress.com. In either case, Jetpack can be found or activated by clicking on Jetpack on the menu on the upper-left side of your WordPress dashboard page.
- 1Go to WordPress.com. Make sure you are signed into an account there.2Log into the dashboard for your WordPress site. Click “Jetpack” on the dashboard menu at the left of the page.
3Find the box that says Publicize on the Jetpack page. Click “Configure.”4Click the Connect button next to Twitter. A pop-up box will appear asking you to sign into your Twitter account and then if you’d like to grant permissions to the app to post to your timeline.
- Jetpack is under Welcome.
5Click the Authorize App button. Wait to be redirected back to the site. A dialog box will appear with a checkbox next to the sentence “Make this connection available to all users of this blog?” Select which choice you prefer and click “Okay.”
- If you’re already signed in, it will just ask you to grant permissions.
- You have now synced a Twitter account to your blog.
- When you write posts, on the right side in the Publish box at the top, you will see a line that says Publicize with your Twitter handle next to it. By default it will tweet the title of the post. You may change it or add hashtags by clicking the Edit link beneath it.
You may also like !
Source: wikihow. com