How to Access the Mechbox in a Classic Army SAR Airsoft Gun
- Anything you do to your gun is at your own risk, and you lose the shop warranty.
- Every time you take out a part, put it in a place where you’re sure to find it.
- Remember where you got the part from so you know where to put it back. It might be a good idea to take a picture to remember it the first couple of times.
- Take out the magazine, and fire a shot or two in a safe direction.
- Put the safety on.
- Remove the battery to prevent mishaps.
Remove the two pins that keep the stock together with the rest of the gun, and carefully pull the stock from the rest of the gun. Be careful not to rip apart the wires that go from the stock to the receiver. They need to be unplugged properly
Put the gun on the table facing right. Press out the pin next to the magwell.
Gently pull off the lower part of the gun.. It looks like a large pistol.
Turn the “pistol” upside down. There are two small screws at the bottom of the grip. While pressing down on the metal plate, take out the screws. Be careful with the screwdriver – see Warnings below.
Note the positions of the red and a black wires connected to the motor, as they need to be put together the same way later. You can use a small screwdriver to lift them up.
Lift out the motor.
Take out the two small screws inside the grip.
Gently take the wires out through the holes in the pistol grip, and remove the metal housing from the mechbox, and the mechbox should now be out.
Source: wikihow. com