Sending a Group Message in the Messenger App
- 1Open Messenger. This app icon looks like a blue speech bubble with a white lightning bolt inside. You can find this app on your home screen, in the app drawer, or by searching.
2Tap the New Chat icon. It’s a white pencil icon for Android and a white icon with a black pencil over a black square on an iPhone or iPad. This is in the top right of your screen.3Select friends to include. You can type names into the field at the top of the screen, and/or select friends from the list.
- Facebook only allows you to add 150 recipients to a single message. If you have more than 150 friends, you’ll have to create multiple messages to reach everyone.
- If you have to create more than one message, you may want to compose your message in a different app, like the Notes app or Google Keep app, so you can easily paste it into multiple messages.
4Type your message. To start typing, tap the typing area at the bottom of the screen to open the keyboard.5Tap the Send button. It’s the paper airplane at the bottom-right corner. This sends the message.
- Tap once you’ve selected your friends.
- You may have to tap at the top-right corner to start adding friends.
- If someone responds to the message, all included recipients will see the response.
- If you need to contact more than 150 people, you can either repeat these steps, or see the “Adding Friends to a Facebook Group” method.
You may also like !
Source: wikihow. com