Configurations WiFi on the 1net1 ALR-U270 – Router Setup
- Login To The 1net1 ALR-U270
- Go to Dashboard – Basic Settings – Then click on WIFI
- Then change all you need Name, Password, and more same to following Screen. After fielding following Settings then click on APPLY
On this new page, find the box labeled Network Name(SSID). Enter a new identification name for your network here. It doesn’t really matter what you enter here but we recommend staying away from personal information. To learn more read our guide about Wireless Names.
Below that is the Channel. Your Internet will slow down if you are on the same channel as your neighbors. If you need to change your channel this is where you do so. Open the drop down list and choose from channels 1, 6, and 11. If you would like to know why read this WiFi Channels guide.
Now scroll down to the WiFi Security section. In the drop down box labeled Security Mode choose the method of encryption you want to use. Our recommendation is WPA2-PSK. Find out why in this guide titled WEP vs. WPA.
Set the WPA Algorithms to AES.
Next is the Password. This is the PSK part of the security mode. It stands for Pre-Shared Key. This is the Internet password and needs to be strong. We recommend using this guide titled Choosing a Strong Password for helpful ideas and tips.
Nothing else needs to be changed, simply click the Apply button before you leave this page.
Possible Problems when Changing your WiFi Settings
After making these changes to your router you will almost definitely have to reconnect any previously connected devices. This is usually done at the device itself and not at your computer.
You may also like !
- The Best 3D Printers to Buy in 2019
- How to Turn Any Multiplayer Game into Split-Screen on One PC
- How to Encrypt Your Hard Drive for Free
- 1net1 R-90 WiFi Instructions Settings Wifi Name Password – Router Setup
- Best Webhosting for WordPress Site
- Google and Facebook AMP Cache WordPress Plugin Setup by PageFrog
- How to lock automatically windows 10 pc
- The 10 Best Android Launchers of 2019
- How to see Passwords for WiFi Networks Connected Your Android Device
- Active Windows 8 – Easy Way – 2019 Tutorial