How to see Banglalink’s Call SMS Records for 90 days ?
My Banglalink App is the one stop solution for self-care services and more. It allows you to have the best experience while availing all the Banglalink services. With this app, you can get to know about all the new and exciting offers from Banglalink. Enjoy the easy, hassle free services from Banglalink in every way; from availing customer care service, buying Internet packs, keeping track of your usage and balance to managing your friends and family numbers. Just download the app and sign up to get 100MB FREE internet*. Explore the world of Banglalink Digital Services with no internet charges.
- You can see who called you in last 90 days,
- You can see who sent you sms in last 90 days.
- You can see all your fnf call balance internet etc.
Follow the steps.
Step – 1
First, Download and Install My Banglalink App from Google Play Store.
Step – 2
After installing the app, Open it on your Mobile.
Step – 3
Now, Click on Login and Type your Mobile Number in 1st box.
and Click on Forgot Password .
If you don’t know your My Banglalink App’s Password then You need reset your password.
or If you know your Banglalink My App’s Password then You can login directly.
Step – 4
Now, Click on Continue.
You will get a confirmation pin code via SMS.
Type: Confirmation Pin code which you got via sms and Click on Verify PIN
It may be of 6 Digits.
Step – 5
Now, You will have to create new Password for you Banglalink My App.
Last letter of Password should be a capital letter.
Step – 6
Now, You will have to login using your new password with existing mobile number.
Step – 7
Now, You can see your whole control of Your Banglalink SIM on MY Banglalink App and soon you will receive 100 mb Internet free.
Step – 8
To see your usages histories.
Click on Menu – Usage History.
Then you will see all your 90 days records on Call, Sms and Else….
Thus, You can see FNF Number, Usage, Balance, Contact with Customer Care, Many more.
- If you want to contact with Customer Care then Click on Customer Care.
- If you want to take Advance Balance Then Click on Banglalink Advance.
- If you want to recharge then Click on Recharge,
- If you want to buy points then Click on Buy Points.
- If you want to see your Banglalink Plans then Click on Menu – Plans.
- Thus, You can control your Banglalink SIM.